It (the weather application) appears on my home screen, but when I click on it, it appears and blinks immediately.
If time is not opening up for you either, here are some solutions that can solve the problem.
How do I troubleshoot Microsoft weather applications in Windows 10?
- Open the diagnostics program from the Windows Store application.
- Resetting the weather application
- Reinstalling the weather application
- Update the weather application
- Enable user account management for built-in administrator accounts
- Resetting the cache memory
- Create a new user account
- Restoring Windows 10 to a restore point
1. Open the Windows App StoreDiagnostic Tool.
- The Windows Store Application Diagnostic Wizard is the wizard for fixing defective applications.
- To access this diagnostic tool, click Type here to view the Windows 10 taskbar.
- Enter the Troubleshooting keyword and select Troubleshooting from the results.
- Select the Windows Store App Diagnostic Tool from the list and click Run Diagnostic Tool to start it.
- The diagnostic program will then open in Windows. Click the Next button to see the suggested corrections.
2. Resetting the weather application
- To reset the Weather application, type Apps in the search box and select Apps & Features.
- Scroll down and select the weather application.
- Click on the Advanced Settings button to open the Reset option shown below. Data
- Press the Reset button and press it again to confirm.
Windows 10 includes a reset option that you can choose to fix applications that are not working. The Reset option resets the application to its default settings and deletes the data. So this option is always worth trying when it comes to correcting applications.
If the Live Tile Weather app is not working on Windows 10, we have a handy guide to fix the problem.
3. Reinstalling the weather application
If resetting the time does not solve the problem, try reinstalling it. You can click on the Uninstall button under the Reset option to remove the application. Then click on Get this app on this page to reinstall MSN Weather.
4. Weather Application Update
- Open the Microsoft Store application by clicking the appropriate shortcut on the Start menu.
- Click the See more button in the upper right corner of the Microsoft Store.
- Select Downloads and Updates to open a list of application updates, as shown below.
- Click on the Get updates button to check for updates. MS Store automatically downloads available updates for weather or other applications.
5. Enable user account management for embedded administrator accounts
If you can’t open the Weather application in the Windows 10 built-in administrator account, this permission is worth mentioning.
The built-in administrator account disables user account control, but Windows 10 UWP applications must leave user account control enabled. Activating the UAC reconfigures the Weather application for the integrated administrator account.
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair All to troubleshoot proprietary technologies.
Scan the PC with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the damaged files are replaced with new Windows files and components.
You can activate the UAC with the Winaero software. You can add this software to Windows 10 by clicking on Winaero Tweaker on its official website.
Then open the Winaero window, click on User Accounts, click on Enable UAC for Integrated Administrator and select Enable UAC for Integrated Administrator Account.
6. Resetting the magazine cache
Weather and other applications may not open if the Microsoft Store cache is damaged. You can repair the lid by emptying it. Press the Windows key + the key combination R and then type wsreset in Run. When you click OK, a command line window appears on the screen.
weather app for windows 10 free download, microsoft store, windows 10 weather app opens then closes, windows 10 weather app missing, msn weather app not working windows 10, weather channel app not working windows 10, windows 10 weather widget, weather app for windows phone, the weather channel app for windows 10, windows 10 weather app live tile not working