PUBG Console Update 10.2 Patch Notes January 2021, Download Size
The latest update 10.2 to the PUBG console was released a few hours ago, and all players of the game want to know what changes have been made and what new features have been added to the game. The latest patch also adds a lot of new content to the game.
Here you can find all the information about the latest update 10.2 of the PUBG console released today, the size of the update file, the download guide and other information about it. Let’s take a look at the release notes for this latest update to learn more about the new content.
PUBG 10.2 console updateimplementation
PUBG is one of the most popular games that you can play on different gaming platforms. This game is positioned among all the other Battle Royale games you can play on consoles and PC. The developer of this game publishes regular updates to improve the gameplay and add new content to the game. The latest PUBG 10.2 update was released today to add new content to the game.
You can download this latest update now on your PS4, Xbox One and PC. If you have automatic update enabled, all new content in this latest patch will be downloaded and installed automatically. If you have it disabled, you will have to refresh the game manually.
You can also read: How many missions are there in Hitman 3?
How do I update PUBG on PS4, Xbox One, and PC?
On PS4, you need to select PUBG via the radio button. You should now click on the Check for Updates button to get the latest update for this game on your PS4.
On Xbox One, you have to go to My Apps and Games. Here, select PUBG and then click on More Options. Now select Manage Game and Add-ons. Finally, open Update to get the latest update for this game on your Xbox One.
On the PC you need to update this game via Steam. There are three options for updating PUBG on Steam. One is to enable automatic updates, another is to prioritize automatic PUBG updates, and the last is to disable automatic updates and only check for updates during the game.
You can also read: Forty: How can damage be mitigated when thermals are active predators?
So update PUBG to the latest version 10.2 with this guide and get all the new content. Now it’s time to get familiar with the changes in the game thanks to the latest update.
PUBG 10.2 Console Update Patch Notes
- The PGI.S theme lobby has been updated for the normal game with the BGM kickass.
Other updates related to PGI.S
- Graffiti with the IGP.S logo was painted around the Erangel and Miramar buildings.
- The launch vehicle will carry PGI.S promotional banners in Erangel, Miramar, Sanjok, Wickendy and Karakin.
- Added a new startup screen for the PGI.S startup screen.
- Due to performance issues, Erangel and Miramar digital displays are not supported on console platforms.
A new car: RB Cup
- Maximum capacity: 2 (driver, passenger)
- Maximum speed: 150 km/h
- Occurs only in Erangel, Miramar and Sanjok.
New function: System reputation
- Reputation level determines whether a player is benevolent or malicious towards others.
- The reputation level is displayed next to the player’s IGN in the team research and in the team list.
- Reputation levels range from 0 to 5, so there are 6 levels in total.
You can also read: How do you defeat a predator in Fortnite?
Here are the full patch notes for the latest PUBG 10.2 update.
Conclusion: PUBG 10.2 console update
Finally, we hope you have obtained complete information about the latest PUBG 10.2 console update, patch notes, download guide, update file size and other related information. If you have any doubts or questions about this latest patch, feel free to ask us in the comments section. We are here to help you answer all your doubts and questions.
Source : PUBG
pubg update today, new pubg update 2020, pubg update xbox, pubg mobile update today, pubg patch notes xbox, pubg update ps4, pubg xbox one update, pubg twitter