Signalling traffic has increased dramatically in recent times. This means that many WhatsApp users have already switched to Signal. And if you are also planning to try Signal, or if you are already using Signal, you can improve your experience with the Signal application by using this guide.
Signal has almost all the features you get on WhatsApp, and so does Signal for PC. If you are using WhatsApp on your computer and want to switch to the Signal application. One of the biggest problems then is using Signal on your computer. Fortunately, you can, because Signal offers a separate app for Windows and Mac, so you can use it on all platforms.
Download Unified PC Application
As you know, you can use WhatsApp on Windows and Mac computers with WhatsApp Web. And if you go to the signal, you should also get the signal for the PC. Fortunately, Signal has apps for Windows and Mac, so you can use Signal on your computer.
Since it is a standalone application and not a web-based application like WhatsApp Web, you get more functionality in the Signal application. However, you must connect the Signal application on your computer to the application on your phone. And if you don’t know how to connect your phone to Signal Desktop, I will guide you through the steps in this guide.
You must first download Signal for your computer before we continue with the instructions for connecting your phone to Signal Desktop. You can use the links provided to download Signal for Windows and Mac.
To connect a signal to the desktop
The binding process is quite simple, but a bit complicated compared to WhatsApp. But you only need to configure it the first time if you don’t uninstall the application. Then let’s go downstairs.
- Copy the downloaded Signal application to your Windows or Mac computer.
- Install the Signal application on the PC according to the standard procedure.
- The installation on the PC will take some time, so please wait.
- After installing the Signal Program on Windows or Mac, the QR code is displayed.
- Now open the Signal app on your Android and iPhone.
- Then go to Settings > Paired devices.
- Press the + button on Android and the Connect New Device button on iPhone.
- Now scan the QR code on your computer.
- It detects the device and then taps Connect Device.
- And if it is approved, you can configure the signal on your computer. Contacts and groups are synchronized in the application.
- You can’t see past posts. You can only view sent or received messages after connecting the Signal application to a PC.
The only drawback of Signal for PC is that it does not synchronize messages. This may be due to the privacy feature, as it does not record messages. You can make backups on your Android phone or iPhone, but not on your computer.
Signal also allows users to import Signal accounts from a phone to a computer if the user wishes. In addition, it has the ability to adapt to the user’s preferences. In addition, users can create stickers and upload them to the Signal Desktop application.
So here’s how to connect your phone to your Signal desk. If you are new to the Signal app, stay tuned for more helpful guides. And if you have a request for a guide, please let us know.
Other Guides :
how to setup windows 10, setup or set up, how to set up a laptop, how to setup chromecast, how to setup google home mini, how to set up a new desktop computer, how to setup a gaming pc, chromecast.com/setup tv